– When purchasing a season ticket or ticket directly at the festival venue it is possible to claim a discount for pensioners, holders of ISIC, ITIC, EURO 26 and ZŤP/ZŤPS cards. An accompanying person pays the full ticket price.
– Permanent residents of the village of Východná, proving this with their ID cards, also have the right to a discount.
– There is also a discount for children from 6 to 12 years of age.
– Children up to the age of 6 years (inclusive) have free entry. They will be admitted only if accompanied by an adult and with documentation of the child's age.
Admission and Identification
– Opening of the festival site: Thursday 28.6 at 14.00 p.m.
– Opening of the tent town: Thursday 28.6 at 17.00 p.m.
– Every visitor with a valid ticket receives an electronic bracelet, which they will use to identify themselves when entering the festival site or upon request in the amphitheatre.
– The electronic identification bracelet must be placed on the wrist. The only exception is in the case of skin disease or allergy to the material from which the bracelet is made.
– The loss, damage and theft of identification bracelets, or their return, is the responsibility of the visitor. In case of loss of the electronic identification bracelet, the visitor will not be admitted to the site, a replacement bracelet will not be issued. The only option in this case is to buy another admission / ticket. Visitors without a bracelet will be escorted from the site.
– In your own interests, do not provide your bracelet to other persons.
Two parking areas will be reserved for visitors.
Security and Organizers
– Police will be present on the festival site at all times. The will be based in chalet no. 1.
– Members of the security service will be identified by the word SECURITY and their identification number.
– Members of the production team will have ID tags with their names.
– Service staff will have ID tags with the word STAFF.
Ambulance and First Aid
– During the festival a continuous healthcare service will be available for visitors. Healthcare staff will be in chalet no. 2 and in case of need an ambulance will also be prepared.
– There will also be an ambulance in the village of Východná.
– In case of injury outside the reach of the festival healthcare service (e.g. in the village, at the station,...) call 112 or search for a hospital.
– The nearest emergency pharmacy, also open through the weekend in Liptovský Mikuláš.
It is forbidden to take…
– Entry to the site with glass bottles and glass containers.
– Pyrotechnics, open flames, umbrellas, sharp objects and objects threatening safety.
– Drugs, psychotropic materials, flammable materials and weapons of any type.
– Smoking in closed spaces.
– Making audio, film, photographic or video recordings, except for accredited media representatives with PRESS tags, even for private use. Exceptions are fully automatic consumer photo-cameras, which may not be used for taking photographs of the performances of artists. Near the stage it is forbidden to use a flash.
You should take …
– Health insurance card, ID card.
– Required medicines.
– Hygienic supplies.
– Head covering, raincoat.
– The tent town will be in two places. Warning, they will not be specially fenced! Owners are therefore responsible for their property.
– Parents with children for the first time this year can take advantage of the opportunity to camp in a special tent town for families with children up to 12 years.
– We ask visitors to the tent camp, to throw away rubbish in the bins located in the camp.
– Near the tent camp there will be toilets, sinks and showers.
– In the tent camp it is forbidden to light fires.
– In the grounds of the amphitheatre there are several toilets, showers and sinks. In all of them is drinking water which can be collected into bottles. In addition, there will also be a tanker with drinking water on the site.
– Between the VIP building and the thresher there will be a ATM (cashpoint).
– For visitors a sufficient number of refreshment stands is prepared. In the refreshments centre there will be a marquee for consumption of food purchase in case of inclement weather.
– Dogs and other domestic animals are permitted to enter the festival site only on a lead and with a muzzle.
– Owners are required to remove excrement left by the animals; otherwise they will be expelled from the site.
– The festival will take place regardless of weather with the exception of natural disasters.
– In case of sunny weather, we recommend protecting your head from the sun.
– In case of rain we recommend bringing a raincoat and rubber, water-resistant footwear.
– On site there will be refreshments stalls and stalls with folk craft products. Other shops are in the village of Východná. The COOP is open until 05:30 p.m., on Friday and on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
– Don’t stay near the sound equipment for a long time; it can damage your hearing.
– During the festival there will be an information centre and from Thursday at 18.00 p.m. until Sunday at 04.30 p.m. there will be a telephone information line on 0908 078 550.
– The organizers have the right to the free use of photographic and video material depicting visitors to the festival in order to document it and promote it in the future.